A complete V60 pourover brew setup for a new coffee enthusiast or the perfect one cup setup for your morning brew!
Gift box comes complete with the Hario V60 1 cup cone in red, Hario slim grinder, 40 filter papers and the griffin two tone cambridge mug.
All comes boxed in a smart magnetic close black box with cutout foam insert to display and protect the setup.
There is no coffee included in the box, you could always add a gift card to let them choose the coffee they want!
V60 BREW GUIDE
1. We recommend using a ratio of 60g of coffee per litre of water.
2. Weigh out as much coffee as you need for the size of your brew.
3. Grind the coffee on a medium setting (similar to granulated sugar).
4. For best results, use filtered water with a low mineral content.
5. Boil the water then pour some through the filter to rinse and preheat the vessel. Discard the rinse water, then add coffee to the V60.
6. We recommend placing the V60 and cup on some weighing scales and tare to zero, so you can easily add the correct amount of water.
7. Pour just enough water onto the coffee to get it all wet, gently stir and wait 30 seconds.
8. Slowly pour the remainder of your water onto the coffee.
9. When pouring, try not to let water get between the filter paper and wall of your V60. Once you’ve added all the water give the liquid a quick stir.
DRINK AND ENJOY.