With a practical capacity of 700 ml, this is the V60 to go for if you want to brew more than a couple of cups at a time. The box includes the heatproof glass decanter, a free-standing dripper cone, and a removable sillicone band that protects your hands from the heat. The cone takes the Hario 2 cup paper filters, available in packs of 40 or 100.
Papers are not included. We prefer the bleached white filters over the unbleached. Make sure to still rinse them well before brewing, and do so with hot water to help preheat the brewer.
V60 BREW GUIDE
1. We recommend using a ratio of 60g of coffee per litre of water.
2. Weigh out as much coffee as you need for the size of your brew.
3. Grind the coffee on a medium setting (similar to granulated sugar).
4. For best results, use filtered water with a low mineral content.
5. Boil the water then pour some through the filter to rinse and preheat the vessel. Discard the rinse water, then add coffee to the V60.
6. We recommend placing the V60 and cup on some weighing scales and tare to zero, so you can easily add the correct amount of water.
7. Pour just enough water onto the coffee to get it all wet, gently stir and wait 30 seconds.
8. Slowly pour the remainder of your water onto the coffee.
9. When pouring, try not to let water get between the filter paper and wall of your V60. Once you’ve added all the water give the liquid a quick stir.
DRINK AND ENJOY.